Friday 15 August 2014

Bronze Of Champions

Hey everyone, sorry it’s been a few days I’ve been quite busy but I’m back. A while back I bought the Benefit - Bronze of Champions kit which includes a sample size of the creaseless cream shadow in Bikini-Tini and a longwear powder shadow in Thanks a Latte, Watt’s up! highlighter, Hoola bronzing powder and brush, They’re Real mascara and Hoola gloss. Today I’m going to review the eyeshadow combo of Bikin-Tini and Thanks A Latte.
image
Left: Bikin-Tini and Right: Thanks A Latte
image
I used Bikini-Tini all over the lid and Thanks a Latte along the crease and in the outer corners of my eyes. I like the combo of these eye shadows, its a nice neutral everyday look. However, the CREASELESS Bikini-Tini cream shadow is not creaseless it may be because I did not use an eyeshadow primer but I found within a couple of hours the shadow was creasing so I am going to try this with a primer next time around. I had no problems with the Thanks A Latte. If you notice that shimmer under my eyes that is product fall out from the Bikini-Tini so another downside of this shadow…Overall I don’t LOVE it but I like the look so I will continue to use it would I buy the Bikini-Tini full size, no but I might try some of the other Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment