Friday 15 August 2014

mac myth

image
image
Back again with another lippie review, I have quite A LOT of lipsticks so there will be a lot of nail polish/lipstick reviews in the next month. Today, I’m here with a MAC lipstick review in the shade Myth, a nude.
One of the few nudes I have. I’m not much a nude lipstick fan as I’m really really pale as you can see in the above picture so I tend to stray from nudes but lately I’ve been trying to find one that works with my skin tone I don’t think Myth looks that great on me I do like to use it to tone down brighter shades (i.e. Enchantress and Hot Passion by Cover Girl) On rare occasions I’ll wear this shade alone, I just feel it could be more flattering. As with all MAC lippies it is highly pigmented, the above picture is only one coat. I don’t find the lasting power of nude lipsticks (any of them) to be that great and this is no where near as good as other MAC lipsticks.
Overall I do like it for wearing under other lipsticks but not by itself as it washes me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment