Friday 15 August 2014

LUSH - OCEAN SALT

image
image
The LUSH Ocean Scrub sea salt, I wouldn’t say I LOVE this product but because I only use it a couple of days a  week I should take a gander into my local LUSH and buy the full size as I’ve only been using the samples I have which have lasted me over two months. The ingredients in this scrub include fine and coarse sea salt, lime and vodka, avocado butter and coconut.
LUSH’s claim “Washing with Ocean Salt is like taking your face on a trip to the seaside for an invigorating splash in the water. The minerals in sea salt soften as it scrubs away dirt, dead skin and blockages for a bright, fresh face. We mix in fresh avocado and coconut to hydrate thirsty skin, leaving it balanced and soft. The cleansing effects of lime and vodka are ideal for blocked pores, blackheads or blemishes and leave skin visibly brightened. It’s no wonder Ocean Salt is so enormously popular!”
The smell is fresh and smells just like standing on the sea side which is lovely. Due to the vodka, lime and salt this scrub is quite drying on the face for me as I have already extremely dry skin but I only use this twice a week along with a facial moisturizer to hydrate my skin afterwards. I have a noticed a difference in the roughness of my skin and it does look a lot better using this. I have yet to try this on my body but am looking forward to using it on my legs. I will be buying the full size of this product as the benefits outweigh the cons.

No comments:

Post a Comment