Friday 15 August 2014

What would you choose? (Would you rather tag)

Would You Rather Tag
1. Would you rather be able to apply eyeliner perfectly or be able to contour like Kim Kardashian?
Contour like Kim Kardashian, that woman’s face is a work of art.
2. Would you rather wear foundation which is two shades lighter or two shades darker?
Two shades darker, I’m already the lightest shade in every powder/foundation/concealer I’ve tried.
3. Would you rather wear no lipstick ever again or no eyeliner ever again?

I’d have to say no lipstick, as I could still wear lip gloss. I don’t go anywhere without my eyeliner.
4. Would you rather give up your foundation or your mascara?

Mascara as I am generally far too lazy to apply foundation on a daily basis.
5. Would you rather apply your makeup yourself with no mirror whilst on a bumpy car journey or ask a 5 year old child to do it?

Myself definitely.
6. Would you rather wear exactly the same makeup every single day for the rest of your life or drastically change your makeup every single day for the rest of your life (even if it doesn’t suit you!)?

Same makeup, I already do.
7. Would rather have dodgy brows or have patchy fake tan?

Dodgy brows, I don’t even like the looks of a well done fake tan.
8. Would you rather have perfectly white teeth or have your perfect hairstyle?
Perfect hairstyle which I can seem to NEVER achieve
9. Would you rather wear the same colour nail varnish for the rest of your life or be able to change the colours of your varnish whenever you like but it’s always a little bit smudged?

Variety, my polish usually ends up getting smudged within a day anyways!
10. Would you rather have lots of scented body and perfume products that smell amazing to you but to everyone else you smell like pine tree car air freshener or have products that smell average to you but smell incredible to those around you?

Amazing to everyone else!

I tag anyone who reads this to do this! Have fun C:

No comments:

Post a Comment