Friday 15 August 2014

watt's up?



 Hey everyone, here it is the first "new" so to speak post on the new blog. Another very hyped up and cult favorite among the blogosphere is the "Watt's Up" highlighter by Benefit. It's a soft focus highlighter with a champagne sheen as you can see in the above swatch.

I have tried this and Benefit's "High Beam" and I quite honestly can't decide which one I love more. This provides a beautiful glow to your cheekbones and works great on dry skin, blends wonderfully. I don't have enough praise for this product. When it's blended out it looks natural on your skin and provides you with a gorgeous glow. I use Watt's Up over my foundation currently but I have wonders about using it underneath so I am thinking of giving that a go.

 I only have the sample size right now but once this little fella is dried up I will be running to the closest Sephora to pick up the full size.

No comments:

Post a Comment