Monday 13 May 2019

Hair Oils - Argan




Good morning loves.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. 
For the past couple weeks I've been using this Argan Oil of Morocco penetrating hair oil. I was always afraid of oils because I already struggle with thin and fine hair which can get oily for absolutely no reason at all. Every time I shower (every second day) I towel dry my hair to the best of my abilities and use a dime sized dollop and run it through the middle to the ends of my damp hair. Using argan oil on the hair helps to soften and hydrate it leaving it smooth and silky. Since using this I've certainly seen a difference in how healthy and shiny my hair looks and I find it to be far less frizzy and full of static. This will definitely become a staple in my routine.

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin

Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. I love this argan oil! I use it not only for my hair but my face as well!

    Mariya | https://www.brunetteondemand.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah? How does it work on the face?!

      Delete
  2. I always wanted to try Argon Oil since I went natural. I think it will help keep my hair from being dry especially when I use heat on my hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've noticed a huge difference in the dryness of mine! Highly recommend

      Delete