Friday 15 August 2014

GOSH 3 in 1

image
GOSH’s 3 in 1 BB Cream is the first BB cream I’ve used. Unless you’re looking for a fairly light or natural coverage I wouldn’t personally use this as a foundation although lately I have been as my skin’s been quite bad lately so I don’t want to cake it with multiple layers of makeup. I don’t mind that this is a normal squeeze tube but it leaks, BIG TIME. Every time I take the lid off there’s product everywhere….GOSH you need to work on the design as this is a massive waste. I got the shade Sand (the lightest shade available) and its almost too light for my skin although the second shade was darker unfortunately. It’s not a bad cream, fairly light coverage it does cling to dry patches though but my skin is so dry it’s almost impossible for me to find anything that doesn’t. Aside from the bottle design I don’t have anything bad to say about this product. It’s light good for days you want something not too heavy and stays put. I don’t think it does any more than other BB creams I’ve tried though.

No comments:

Post a Comment