Thursday 24 January 2019

Top 5 - Lips {Pink Edition}


{left to right: Bite Beauty Eclair, Kat Von D's Mother, MAC Impassioned, Too Faced Melted Peony, ABH Doll Party}

Hello loves.
 I've done a lot of these top 5 lip posts but I enjoy writing them and I hope you guys enjoy reading them. I don't wear a lot of pinks, red is my go to as you all know but when I'm choosing a pink here are my top picks! 

Bite Beauty Liquid Lip in Eclair - The Bite Liquid lipsticks have a great formula and amazing pigmentation. They aren't completely matte though so they can slip and slide outside the lip line. I either use my Bite lip primer or a lip liner to help stop the bleeding. I don't notice it so much with this shade but with the shade Flambe (a bright, vibrant red) it happens a lot.

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lip in Mother - I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of Kat Von D as a person but she makes incredible makeup. Her liquid lips are pigmented and long wearing. The downside to these is they are drying, probably one of most drying formulas I've ever used. 

MAC Impassioned - I love the bright vibrancy of this lip! But in all honesty it would look much better on someone with whiter teeth. That won't keep me from wearing it though! It's a terrific summer shade!

Too Faced Melted Peony - If you love the color of this and are looking for a dupe the Maybelline Color Jolt in "Never Bare" is almost identical. I coudln't find the color jolts online though so I'm not sure if they're still selling them. It's a nice subtle but still bright pink. Again, a perfect summer lip.

ABH Lip Gloss in Doll Party - I usually hate gloss but the ABH ones are not sticky or goopy and are so extremely pigmented. I'd almost call these a liquid lip. This one is a fun and spunky pink!

What's your favorite pink lip?

Bri 

Please follow on Bloglovin

Social Media Links - Instagram  Twitter  Facebook    Pinterest
 

4 comments:

  1. Great choices - I think my favorite would have to be the MAC! The color of it is so happy and vibrant. Thanks for sharing!
    -Jenna ♥
    Stay in touch? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a perfect summer lip! I love how bright it is!

      Delete
  2. I am so intrigued by Bite Beauty Eclair - is the shade metallic or shimmer? It looks slightly so but can't be sure.

    Thanks for sharing!

    J x
    www.thedisoriental.com

    ReplyDelete