Friday 15 August 2014

Never Say NO!


image
Oh hey guys! It’s been a while since I’ve done a nail review hasn’t it? Well I’m back! This time it’s another one from the Sephora mini collection I started reviewing a couple months ago.
I think i’ve only reviewed about four of ten colors, maybe this is the fourth. However on to the review…
This color is called Never Say No, it’s just a metallic looking brown. Looking at it in the bottle I honestly thought I’d hate it but on the nails I actually really really like it. It’s subtle but still noticeable if you get that. The color payoff, absolutely incredible. The above photo was achieved with ONE COAT, ONE. Solid color for one coat which I love because I find painting nails to be a chore but I love having painted nails….
Not only is the color payoff great the lasting power and how quick it dried is  shocking. I don’t think I could be more in love with a polish at the moment. It’s a great neutral color and I’m loving it currently. I know summer is the time for brights but…oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment