Tuesday 19 March 2019

Overhyped - Biore Pore Strips

 

Hey loves!
Who doesn't struggle with blackheads these days? I know I do. Recently I've read some articles regarding how using pore strips can actually do more damage to your skin than good but this was after I already gave these a go so let's get into it shall we?
At almost a dollar a strip these aren't cheap seeing as you can DIY them for cheaper. I didn't find these to work absolute miracles but they did manage to pull out some of that blackhead gunk leaving my nose not completely blackhead free but much clearer than before. I wouldn't purchase these again but I am interested in giving the DIY version a go as from what I've seen it works extremely well!

Have you tried a DIY pore strip, how did it work?
Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Good to know! I’ve tried the charcoal ones and they work about the same. I find they work better if I exfoliate first, but that defeats the purpose of the strips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I've seen some of the DIY ones and they are cheaper to make and they look like they do a better job too!

      Delete
  2. I've tried these Biore strips before, but they never seem to work for me. I think my pores might be too small! I've never tried a DIY pore strip, I wonder if they would work any better?

    xo Maddy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they really didn't do much for me either, the ones I've seen others do or talk about seem like they do. I'm going to give it a go!

      Delete