Thursday 20 December 2018

Blogmas Day 7 - Top 5 Winter Lips




{left to right - Outlaw, Missy Fierce, Chai, 107, 111}

Good morning loves.
I'm not doing very well at this Blogmas thing am I?
Blogmas day 7 is my top five loved lips for Winter.

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lip in Outlaw - I've spoken about this a thousand times over on this blog. It's the most perfect red although when wearing it winter make sure to use a balm!

Wet N Wild Liquid Lip in Missy Fierce - A newer addition and extremely comparable to Outlaw although maybe just a shade darker. This is my first venture into Wet N Wild's lip collection and I have to say for six dollars you won't be disappointed.

Bite Amuse Bouche Lip in Chai - A perfect dark mauve with a hint of berry. This lipstick is perfect for almost any look and is easy to just throw on and go.

Rimmel's Kate Moss Lipstick in 107 - The most gorgeous dark berry colour. This one is extremely popular within the blogosphere so I won't say too much.

Rimmel's Kate Moss Lipstick in 111 - Another stunning matte red.

Can you see a theme here? I really love reds and berries during winter. I don't know why but they match so well with the cold weather and the gold eyes we tend to see over the holidays.

What's your favourite winter lip?
Bri

Please give me a follow over on Bloglovin




4 comments:

  1. Such pretty reds!!! I love the Rimmel Berry lipstick, it is so gorgeous perfect for fall and winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Rimmel Kate Moss Lip collection is by far one of my favorites.

      Delete
  2. These are gorgeous reds! I love the look of Outlaw and Missy Fierce especially! <3

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Outlaw is one of my absolute favorites ever! If they have Wet N Wild in the UK I highly recommend giving their liquid lips a try! They're super affordable too!

      Delete