Friday 15 August 2014

Conair 1600 Hair dryer, my most trusted


image
This blow dryer is my all time love. It may not look like much but this little baby has a punch of power. I have very fine hair but this dries my entire head within ten minutes, even a tad under! It’s lightweight which makes it great and easy for travel, I’ve seen other people claim this is quiet I think it’s quite loud personally. Only has two settings which for me is great as I don’t really like having to mess around with a bunch of different buttons. The settings are high and low and that blue button you see on the side is a cold button so if you feel that the dryer is overheating you can cool it down! The price is fairly cheap for a blow dryer and as you can see part of the name has rubbed off, mind you I’ve had this dryer for I can’t count how many years and it’s still in fantastic working condition!

No comments:

Post a Comment