Friday 15 August 2014

Conair Instant Heat Curling Iron - Review

image
image
Hey guy!
I received the Conair Instant Heat curling iron for a Christmas present a couple years back.
Features:
  • A chrome barrel
  • 25 temperature controls
  • one minute heat up
  • Ready to use, ON/OFF indicator lights
  • Tangle free swivel cord
What I love about this product is the price, I’ve used a variety of high end//low end curling irons and this works better than most and it’s about five times cheaper being about only ten dollars at Wal-Mart, hello steal. However if you do use this daily it will cause severe damage to your hair, be sure to use a heat protectant!
I have very very fine hair and have the 1 inch barrel and it creates a gorgeous bouncy curl. I tend to use around the 20-15 heat setting along with the Tresemme thermal heat spray.
The downside for me is the curls don’t hold for long unless I use a can of hairspray on them, I don’t see this as a downside to the iron itself though I believe it depends on the hair type. My hair has never been one to hold anything well.
I will continue to use this curling iron and when its eventual death occurs I will be buying the same exact one for a replacement!

No comments:

Post a Comment