Friday 8 March 2019

What to Watch on Netflix #2

Hello loves. 
Winter has got me feeling blue and stuck inside which explains my posts lately. All I've been able to do is stay indoors. For the past two weeks we've had extreme cold warnings which have since been lifted only to be replaced with snowfall warnings. I'm starting to think Spring might never arrive.

This is my second installment of what to watch on Netflix, I hope you enjoy it!

Dark Tourist

 

If you like the weird and abnormal this shows for you. He takes you on some seriously cool trips around the world showcasing the darker side of things.

Ozark

 

Another Netflix original. They're killing it with the originals lately. Ozark is suspenseful and definitely keeps you on the edge of your seat. I haven't watched the second season yet but I've heard great things!


Arrested Development


 


For anyone who's a fan of dysfunctional family shows this one's for you. Full of laughs and the cast couldn't be more perfect.

F is For Family 

 


Hilarious is all I'll say about this one. 


Black Mirror


 

This is a really strange show. To be honest I can't decide if I liked it or not but I did watch all the seasons if that means anything to you. It's very futuristic based and every episode is something different so you're not required to watch these in any specific order. 

What's your favorite Netflix binge worth series?
Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin








4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Ozark, if you've still not seen the second series you definitely should, it's amazing! I hope they do a 3rd. I'd highly recommend Santa Clarita Diet if you've not seen it, I loved binge watching that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to watch the second season of Ozark but I am working towards it!!! I actually did watch Santa Clarita diet and while I liked it these were higher on my list of things to watch!

      Delete
  2. I have been looking at Dark Tourist for ages and it's still on my list! I may have to give this a watch this weekend. I love a good binge watching session! :D Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! I binged it in one sitting. Haha oops.

      Delete