Saturday 16 August 2014

e.l.f polish in metallic elegance





















Hello everyone, please excuse the nails.
I couldn't manage to get all the black polish from previous out of the corners of my nails and as you can see it's peeking through in these photos.
A while back I purchased the e.l.f. brights nail polish cube which included 14 sample size nail polishes for $14. I have never tried e.l.f. products before but I'd heard a lot of hype so I took the plunge. 
Today I wanted to share my thoughts on the "Metallic Elegance" polish by e.l.f.
You can't tell by these photos that it's metallic but it is. The polish itself is extremely sheer, it takes about 3-4 coats to achieve color pay off which is a mega pain as I'm a very impatient person and can't stand having to wait between every coat. It applies unevenly and goopy and streaky as I'm sure you may have noticed. The packaging for these mini polishes I enjoy as it's very simple but still cute sitting on your dressing table. It's a nice color don't get me wrong and I think e.l.f polishes are a bit hit and miss as there were others in the cube I loved, sad to say this was not one of them although they have to yet to chip so that's a bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment