Friday 15 August 2014

Whats in your bag?

image
image


image
 
Here it is the infamous “What’s in my bag?” tag. Yes, that is a tampon and yes my makeup bag is filthy. Let’s start with the big items; the green bag is my makeup bag, then my wallet and in front of my wallet is a travel brush set from Sephora. Underneath my makeup bag is my work schedule and there is more papers underneath of that, a newspaper ripping with someones number, comb, I have two Blistex balms (I never leave my house without these), a lipstick container a Sonia Kashuk setting powder, locker key, perfume sample (See, by Chloe), ponytail, AVON lipstick palette, keys, lipstick brush (well, that’s what I use it for), two black sharpies, iphone headphones, WestJet heaphones, golf glove and golf ball and I think that’s it. As you can see I hoard A LOT of things in my bag…Bye loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment