Friday 15 August 2014

FIRST ootd and fotd

image
image
image
image
Alright everyone here it goes, I really struggle with my body so this is my first “shot” at doing and OOTD and FOTD, I unfortunately don’t have a tripod at this point in time so I really had a difficult time trying to get a good picture of what I was wearing unfortunately but here goes anyways. (Sorry for the awkward hand in my sleeve, kind of makes it seem as if I don’t have a hand there) I’m wearing a pair of black tights from Target, the dress is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE pieces I just so happen to have it in three other colors and it is from Aritzia, pink pleather jacket from Charlotte Russe and then I have two rings on but you can’t see one is just a gold ring with emeralds in it that I found on the ground and the other is a cross ring from Aldo Accessories the shoes you can’t see well but they are just a open toe black high heel.
FOTD — For my face I’m wearing E.L.F.s BB cream (SPF 15), a free foundation my mom got I’m not sure of the brand but it’s in a spray can type container which is definitely different, Sonia Kashuk translucent setting powder, Benefit’s Hoola bronzer which can’t really tell. On my eyes I used a pink champagne color from my Rimmel Royal Tea quad (looks more brown here) all over the lid. In the outer corners I used a matte black from a Lancome eyeshadow palette from my mom and then a glitter black as well from the same palette which I also used to line my upper lash line. I used a tiny bit of the matte brown from the Rimmel Royal Tea quad on the bottom of my eye and for mascara I used the CoverGirl Bombshell. On my lips is the gorgeous Impassioned lipstick by MAC.
Well I hope you guys like this post. Would love to get a tri pod to more outfits if you guys do. So let me know on twitter @brirue
Bye loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment