Friday 15 August 2014

Review: Twilight Woods Lotion - Bath & Body Works

Hello everyone! I lost my SD card for my camera, days before I’m to leave for Florida, lucky me! So the photo is not mine unfortunately, I’m about halfway through my bottle!
image
First off the design of the bottle, nothing special just a plastic bottle as most lotions are packaged in although the Bath & Body works labels are very girly and cute.
The claim to this lotion on the website is “America’s #1 Body Lotion just got better! With 2 x the moisture and 3 x the Shea, our enhanced lotion contains more of what skin loves, leaving it feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished. Fortified with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective Vitamin E and fast absorbing Jojoba Oil, our ultra-nourishing formula delivers 16 hours of continuous moisture.”
I agree it keeps skin smooth, but 16 hours of continuous moisture? No, I don’t think so. Stretching the truth Bath & Body Works a bit, don’t you think? I have ultimately dry skin and this helps but I apply every second day after showering so it has no more staying power then other lotions I’ve tried.
Last thing to mention is the scent, by far one of the most famous and original scents B&BW has to offer. It’s in my top five along with Warm Sugar Vanilla, Japanese Cherry Blossom, Vanilla Bean Latte and Winter Candy Apple (both from the winter line). I find it’s a very musky scent and not overpoweringly sweet like some of the other scents. I wear this year round but I do consider it more of a fall//winter scent.
If you’re looking for a new lotion, check it out. I recommend buying it when B&BW has many of their buy 2 or 3 get 2 or 3 products free sales ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment