Friday 15 August 2014

Bri LOVES Topshop Lipsticks

image
image
image
 
Hello, sorry it’s been a few days! I’ve been loving Topshop lately and their lipsticks are fantastic. Let’s start with the packaging, cutest packaging I’ve yet to see on a lipstick although being a whitish tube it tends to get pretty gross looking after being tossed into my makeup bag but that’s just me not caring if I preserve the nice tube. I sadly do only have this one Topshop lipstick right now in the color “beehive” I adore this color its a really not overly bright but still not a nude pink, the lasting power is nothing amazing but for $14 CAD which is $5 cheaper than MAC I’m not complaining. This doesn’t cling to the dry patches on your lips which is always nice and glides on smoothly. If you’ve yet to try out the Topshop lipsticks take a look, they have a really nice range of colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment