Friday 15 August 2014

MAC Lip liner in Brick

image
image
image
When it comes to lip products I am a MAC slave, guilty as charged! They are a tad pricey however but, I find MAC to be on the cheaper end of the higher end makeup. I use lip liners for a number of reasons and I also like just wearing a solid lip color using a liner which if I’m not using this under my Russian Red lippie is what I’ve done.  Helps to keep your lipstick on longer and prevent feathering if wearing underneath. On it’s own it makes a wonderful dark red shade, I LOVE this on its own the color pay off is incredible as with every MAC lip product I’ve experienced but on it’s own it does feather and after a few hours I was left with the outline instead of the solid color but nothing a reapplication can’t fix. Brick is an extremely versatile liner and can be used with a variety of red shades. If you love reds this is your perfect lip liner.

No comments:

Post a Comment