Friday 7 April 2017

TOP 3 - Eyeshadow Palettes


Hello loves!

I wanted to share my Top 3 eye shadow palettes (for the moment). We all love eye shadow and I love seeing what palettes other people love so I thought why not share my current favorites.



ABH Modern Renaissance - This was my favorite palette not just for this moment but of 2016. The color scheme is romantic and can create so many different looks. The shades albeit being powdery are pigmented and blend out gorgeously. I've yet to try an Anastasia product that I was disappointed in. If you haven't tried this it is part of her permanent range and I highly suggest you pick it up if you're a lover of these shades. I can't ever recall seeing a negative review for this beauty.





Too Faced's Sweet Peach - I'm so glad they re-released this because I was never able to pick it up the first time around. The smell is strong and smells more like chemicals than peaches to me. It's so sweet that it almost makes me nauseous. I can look past this though because again the colors in this are gorgeous, pigmented and blend well. My favorite shade would be Luscious and I love the added pop of green and purple giving it some added color to an otherwise neutral toned palette.


Kat Von D Metal Matte (No longer available) - I couldn't get a decent shot of this this morning to save my life even though I had no problems with the other two. Besides that this was a limited edition palette that was released this past Christmas and I'm so happy I got my hands on it. It was quite expensive but Kat's shadows are wonderful. There are a few in here that don't blend as well as the others but overall they are great. Be warned though they are very pigmented so be sure to use a light hand. The shimmers are a-m-a-z-i-n-g. Ignite, Twinkle and Tinsel are my favorites. 


What is your current favorite palette?

Bri


Please follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment