Thursday 6 April 2017

OOTD - Black Soul

Good morning lovely people!

Spring means ditching the tights and layers! It's supposed to be a beautiful day here in my little town so I pulled out my maxi skirt from the depths of my closet.

I said I was going to start doing more fashion related posts and I'm holding to it. Albeit this outfit being simple I love the casual laid back vibe. Maxi skirts are great staples for spring/summer and are a basic item that everyone should have at least one of. 

Details:

Jacket - H&M

Shirt - Tommy Hilfiger (I've had this shirt for ages but I love it, the fabric is extremely soft and light weight)

Necklaces/Belt/Maxi Skirt - Forever 21


People love to hate on Forever 21, yes they're cheap but the clothes are always on trend and if you're on a budget they're a great alternative to some other high end brands. The quality though does reflect the price but for basics like the skirt I really don't mind that.

I hope you guys enjoy these as much as I do.

What are your go to shops?

Bri 

Please follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment