Monday 3 April 2017

Garnier Micellar Water


Hello everyone!
It snowed in my tiny little town yesterday and is forecasting snow again this weekend. What happened to spring?

I'm a bit late to the party on this but about two years ago micellar waters blew up the world of beauty & skincare. Bioderma was the first one I saw appear on the scene followed by many other brands with more affordable versions. I'd seen this Garnier one splashed across many blogs and YouTube channels comparing it to the Bioderma one, some even claiming this one was better.

I've not tried the Bioderma one but after giving this one a shot I think I will. This didn't blow my mind by any means. I wouldn't recommend using this alone to remove your makeup but it's a nice added step to give your skin a thorough cleaning. I use this on my eyes first to get the majority of my eye makeup off as it doesn't sting or burn around the eyes like a lot of cleansers do {or at least the one I'm currently using}. Then I go in with my cleanser to make sure all the makeup and dirt has been removed and I follow up with my night moisturizer.

Micellar Waters are an interesting concept and are great for those with sensitive skin. I'm interested in trying different brands to see if there is any major differences.

What do you think of Micellar Waters?

Bri

Please follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment