Wednesday 26 April 2017

Too Faced Sweet Peach


Everyone and their mother raves about this palette and with good reason.

Too Faced's Sweet Peach Palette was originally released as a limited edition palette in the summer of 2016 and sold out within minutes, proving almost impossible to get your hands on. Then came Christmas of 2016 and it was re-released. Don't quote me on this but I believe it's part of Too Faced's permanent collection now. I was unable to pick this up during the initial release but when it rolled out at Christmas I was one of the first at Sephora.





The palette encases 18 different shades in a variety of finishes, ranging from matte's to shimmers and a couple of shades that had some more chunky flecks of glitter.



1st row {left to right: White Peach, Luscious, Just Peachy, Bless Her Heart, Tempting & Charmed I'm Sure}


2nd Row {left to right - Nectar, Cobbler, Candied Peach, Bellini, Peach Pit & Delectable}


Last Row {left to right: Peaches N' Cream, Georgia, Caramelized, Puree, Summer Yum &  Talk Derby To Me}

There's only two shades that had big chunks of glitter, those being Candied Peach & Talk Derby To Me. When used on the eyes though I don't find Candied Peach to be as glittery as it is when swatched. I can't say the same for Talk Derby To Me though because I haven't used that shade yet.

I adore the color scheme of this palette and I like how it's mostly neutral with a few pops of color thrown in like the purple and the unique olive green shade. I've been using this a lot recently and the colors all blend extremely well and don't turn into a muddled looking mess like some cheaper eye shadows can do. I've never had problems with creasing or fading with any of the shades, mind you I do always use a primer but sometimes shadows still crease with a primer. 
Did I mention this smells like peaches? The scent can be overwhelming so be warned if you have a a sensitive sense of smell. Luckily though you can't smell it once it's applied!

My favorite shadows in this palette are Luscious, Candied Peach & Caramelized. I love this palette and am so glad I got my hands on it!

What are your thoughts?

Bri

Please follow on Bloglovin



2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous palette! So many pretty shades here :) I also love the packaging, its so cute!

    VioletDaffodils
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly is a beauty! It smells like peaches too :)

      Delete