Friday 31 March 2017

H&M

H&M


Hello loves!

Spring is in the air and I couldn't be more thrilled!
What better way to welcome Spring to my blog than with a Spring fashion wish list highlighting one of my favorite stores, H&M.

Suede Loafers - Okay, I've never owned a pair of loafers before. But I've seen so many fashion bloggers rocking these recently obviously sparking my interest. Comfortable but still stylish and the pale pink coloring is to die for.

Khaki Skinny Jeans - Khaki has been blowing up the last couple years and I'd really enjoy something different from my usual black legging/skinny jeans

Floral Jumpsuit - I hope floral stays on trend because I truly love it and this jumpsuit is perfect for spring.

Bralette - I love lace, it can really make an outfit.

Fringe Sandals - With spring coming there's always a reason to purchase a new pair of sandals.

Dress - the cut out detailing on this is like nothing else I currently have in my wardrobe and I love wearing dresses, especially in spring.

Bomber Jacket - Honestly, I'm not sure how I'd style this but I've always admired bomber jackets and the quilting on the sleeves makes it a little more special.

Ankle boots - I'm in dire need of a new pair of boots. Mine are all currently looking worse for wear.

Jumpsuit - Mint is one of my favorite colors and this jumpsuit screams summer to me.

What trends are you loving for Spring?


Bri

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment