Friday 17 March 2017

7 Deadly Sins - Makeup Tag




Hello again everyone!
Quick little tag post because I thought it was a really interesting one. I hope you guys enjoy reading tags if not let me know and I definitely won't do as many.
Again, I found this over on Jessies blog.

GREED: What is your inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
The most inexpensive item I currently have are my eye liners. The first one being an e.l.f. gel liner for $3 CAD and the second is the Essence Cosmetics liquid liner for $3 as well. Both are amazing for the price, I was super impressed! The most expensive would be my Kat Von D Metal Matte palette which retailed for $78 CAD. Another amazing product, I think it was a bit over priced for what it is but it was limited edition so naturally I had to have it.

WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
Dark lipsticks have to be the product I love/hate. I love the look a dark lip gives and how it can completely change any makeup style BUT you always have to use a lip liner as darker colors tend to bleed outside the lip lines which doesn't make them ideal for when you're on the go. The product that is hardest to get for me is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild glow kit. I want this so bad it pains me. The Sephora's in my area get the most random shipments of the glow kits so I'm constantly calling them and going in asking if they're getting it even though the answer is always "just come back and keep checking, we don't know if we'll get them in but we might." Being Canadian of course buying anything online is such a hassle. I did see how much it would cost to order through ABH site and after shipping and exchange I just can't justify such a lavish purchase. Let's petition Sephora to bring it back permanently. Who's with me?


GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products? 
The Too Faced Sweet Peach palette was what I immediately thought of when hearing "delicious" Why? The palette smells strongly of peaches albeit being a bit much it certainly smells "delicious!"


SLOTH: What beauty products do you neglect due to laziness?
Cleaning my brushes. I know, it's such a bad habit to have. I can guarantee you I don't clean them as often as I should but I've been working on it. I wish I could just hire someone to do it for me honestly. That's how much I dislike doing it.

PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence? 
Eye liner & mascara. I really feel that these two items create such a difference all on their own. They help make you look more awake and make your eyes look bigger. I could just pop those on and be good to go for the day.

LUST: What products are you currently lusting over?
I want a YSL lipstick. They have the most gorgeous luxurious gold packaging. I would also love to try Charlotte Tilbury but the prices are a little too rich if you ask me. When it comes to skin care I've been lusting after a Sunday Riley face oil for ages...maybe one day.

ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift? 
Perfume, preferably Marc Jacobs perfume. I don't know why I can never bring myself to spend my hard earned money on a $150 perfume even if I love the smell, I just can't do it. I've honestly walked into Sephora picked up Marc Jacobs Decadence a million times and before getting to the till I ALWAYS put it back. Why am I like this?


Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin, one more until we do the giveaway!


No comments:

Post a Comment