Wednesday 8 March 2017

Lancome - Bi-Facial Double Action Eye Makeup Remover


Hello loves!

The lighting gods were completely against me today. No matter how I tried to change it or what angle I took the photo at they all turned out terrible. I mean look at the reflection of the light. So sorry you guys! 
If there's one thing I despise about winter it's the horrendous lighting. You can never get natural light after working 9-5 and unfortunately I don't have the funds to get a professional set up just yet.

I digress.

The Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action eye makeup remover is my holy grail and you'll rarely catch me without it. I would however like to branch out more and try some high end ones as most if not all the other eye makeup remover products I've tried have been drug store.

I always remove my eye makeup first as I find it's the most stubborn to remove especially for someone like me who likes to wear heavy eye makeup daily.
This is a double action oil based remover. To use, gently shake the bottle to mix the contents together then soak a cotton pad and remove. No fuss needed and removes even the toughest water proof mascara/eye liner. It won't remove everything completely which is fine because I've yet to find one that does and I always proceed to wash my face with a cleanser afterwards.
Since this is oil based it will leave your face with a greasy film which is another reason I do this step first.
Then I finish up with a cleanser to remove any left over eye and face makeup as well as dirt.
 My skin isn't sensitive so unfortunately I'm unable to comment on that factor but it doesn't irritate or sting my eyes. I know that should be a given for makeup removers branded for the eye area but you'd be surprised at how many do burn when used around the eyes.

Until I find something better, I'll never be without this.

What do you use to remove your eye makeup?

Bri

Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin, giveaway at 25 followers!



No comments:

Post a Comment