Monday 20 March 2017

Every Day Makeup



Good morning everyone.
Hope you're all enjoying the first day of Spring. It's still pretty chilly here in Alberta but winter tends to drag on and on. 

Every blogger has done an everyday makeup post so I'm jumping on the band wagon and sharing my daily routine and I wanted to lighten things up after yesterdays post.

I usually wear eye shadow daily but I tend to switch up my palettes so I didn't include any in the photo.
 I always do my eye shadow first so I don't mess up my foundation from any fall out that may occur.
After my eye shadow I conceal, using Maybelline's Age Rewind concealer (I've been loving this recently). After concealing I apply my foundation, I'm trying out the Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless and I blend it out with my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. I recently wrote a review on the Hydrate + Smooth version of the Fit Me foundation and was disappointed but figured I'd give this formula a shot as there are so many raving reviews on it.

I included my Kat Von D Shade + Light contour palette although I don't contour every day as I just can't be bothered. I probably do it about twice a week if I'm feeling into it. I do like to use bronzer everyday and for that I use Benefit's Hoola, a cult favorite among bloggers. After bronzing I apply blush. The blush I currently use my mom actually gave to me but it's a beautiful neutral rosy shade that works for multiple looks making it my go to.

Highlighting is up next. I like to switch between Benefit's Watts Up & ColourPop's Fanny Pack.


I like to add the finishing touches to my eyes last. First, I apply liquid liner & curl my lashes using my Tarte Lash Curler and then I apply my mascara.

I set it all with the new Maybelline Master Fix setting spray and finish it up by throwing on a lip color.

What do you use in your day to day?

Bri

Follow on Bloglovin, only one more follower until a giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment