Thursday 9 February 2017

OOTD - Just Give Me A Reason


Hello again loves!

This morning, I stepped out to take some snaps of my outfit and even though it's still -10 degrees outside it felt like spring. Of course, I'm comparing this to the last two days where it was -37 so it's not spring yet but it sure has warmed up a lot. I can't wait until the sun pokes out once again!

Fun fact: My tights never dried fully last night, so I was quite chilled to the bone while taking these.

I know my last OOTD featured this exact skirt but I've been loving it! It's a fun and easy print to pair and is perfect for the office.

Details;
Sweater: H&M
Shirt: Aritzia (could not find on website)
Skirt and Triangle Necklace: Thrifted
Boots: Forever 21
Slinky Neckalce; H&M


I hope you guys like it.

What's your favorite print to work with?


Bri

Follow on Bloglovin, 25 followers I will be doing a giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment