Friday 10 February 2017

NYX Wishlist

NYX

Hello everyone!

I wanted to share my NYX wishlist. Believe it or not I've yet to try one single NYX product,
Why?
Well, I live in a fairly small town where it's not easily accessible and I've been trying to limit the online shopping I do. I've heard such wonderful things about the brand from various bloggers/Youtubers and would love to get my hands on some of the products above to see if the brand truly lives up to it's hype.

Sweet Cheeks Blush Palette: Retailing at $27 CAD for eight blushes! That's a wicked deal. This was featured in many Youtubers favorites within the past couple of months which has me itching to pick it up. I love that the palette has a range from oranges to pinks, this would work year round and give you enough blush for years to come!

Highlight & Contour Pro Palette - I currently use the Kat Von D Shade & Light palette to contour and when I first wrote a review on it I did quite like using it but after more use my opinion has changed and for the price I truly think it could have been better. I've used other Kat Von D products and I feel like the Shade & Light wasn't up to par in terms of the quality I've come to expect from her brand. Again this retails for $27 CAD but for the amount of product it has, the price is fairly reasonable.

Dream Catcher Palette: Looking online, none of the dream catcher colours match this. So, I'm thinking maybe this one is no longer carried but I would still be open to grabbing one of the others as they all look beautiful! This retails for $18 CAD.

Liquid Suede Liquid Lipsticks - In the shades Stone Fox {a very unique color} & Cherry Skies {you all know I love my reds} $10 CAD, which for a liquid lipstick is quite cheap! It's not Colourpop cheap but it's cheap.

Ombre Blush - I've never seen an ombre blush and I'm quite curious as how it would look applied!
$13 CAD

Lip Lingerie: All of these are in the nude range and as much as I love my bold colors I definitely need to start expanding into the nudes as I work daily in an office so the shades I always want to wear aren't always necessarily appropriate. ($9 CAD)

Makeup Setting Spray in Dewy - Another product I've never tried. (supposedly I'm a beauty blogger)
I've never found a primer that is my holy grail so I wonder if maybe a setting spray would work better to lock in my makeup. I chose dewy as I have very dry skin so anything matte just looks horrendous on me. ($10 CAD)

There you have it, some of the products I'd like to try from NYX to give myself an introduction to the brand.

What do you think of NYX?


Bri

Follow on Bloglovin, giveaway at 25 followers

No comments:

Post a Comment