Wednesday 1 February 2017

TREND ALERT - Nail Piercings?


Hey there again.

I know, two posts in one day? What is happening?
Well, I was perusing the internet and came across a new fad, "Nail Piercings"

Apparently this has been an on going trend since 2016, was I living under a rock? I can't say I ever saw this pop up on my feed in 2016, not even once. Am I the only one?

Either way, I digress. I wanted to know everyone's thoughts. Yay or Nay?
I'll be honest, I went and searched nail piercings and most of them just didn't seem to go together. The above photo was about the only one out of many that I sort of took a liking to. 

I'm not the type of woman who goes to get my nails done professionally as it's not something I can justify spending money on when I'm content with doing them myself but now I kind of want to try it out, you know just to see.
From the pictures I've seen the majority of the piercings are done on coffin nails and in my opinion these are what they look best on.

What do you think, yes or no?

Bri


Follow on Bloglovin, giveaway at 25 followers





No comments:

Post a Comment