Thursday 16 February 2017

How To: Crown Braid




Hello loves!

Quick little post today on how to achieve a Crown Braid. I love this hair style, it's simple and effortless but looks more done up then a pony tail or bun. I apologize for the messy hair, it wouldn't cooperate with me this morning!

Step 1: Create a middle part

Step 2: Braid each side into a regular three strand braid {Be sure to leave some hair loose in the front}

Step 3: Flip the braids over your head and pin into place {My hair is thin & fine so it was quite hard for me to hide the bobby pins but if possible try to hide them under the hair as it looks better}

Step 4: Curl the loose hairs in the front to frame your face {You don't have to do this it just creates a nicer look overall}

There you have it, an effortless hair style that looks fancy but in reality is quite simple!

What is your go to hairstyle?

Bri

Follow on Bloglovin at 25 followers, there will be a giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment