Tuesday 9 May 2017

OOTD - Something Just Like This

Good morning loves!
I feel as if I've been neglecting this little space recently but I've really not had the money to be purchasing and reviewing items lately. I am trying my best to come up with new content in the mean time though so you might be seeing a few more outfit & lifestyle type posts which I hope you guys still enjoy!

This skirt has been featured quite a lot on my blog & Lookbook. I am living for high waisted skirts and crop tops at the moment. It's an effortless combo that never fails to look amazing.



Outfit Details:
Blazer: Dynamite
Necklace: H&M
Crop Top: Topshop
Skirt: Thrifted
Boots: Forever 21

Hope you guys like the look. 

Let me know what kind of posts you want to see

Bri


Please follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment