Thursday 18 May 2017

LUSH - Sex Bomb



When I'm having a bad or stressful day I always turn to Lush.

You really can never go wrong with a nice long soak in some bubbles. I live in a tiny rural town with the nearest mall about an hour away so when we headed to the city I headed straight to Lush to stock up on some old favorites and some new products (for another blog post).  

The Sex Bomb Bath Bomb was one of the first products from Lush I'd ever tried and one that has stuck with me as a firm favorite through the years. When dropped in the bath it creates a lovely blend of purple and pink making you feel like a princess as you bathe and releases the faux rose petals inside as it fizzes away leaving a fresh floral scent lingering in the air.

Infused with soy milk, ylang ylang & clary sage oil this leaves your skin silky smooth and moisturized.

What's your favorite Lush product?

Bri


Please follow on Bloglovin





No comments:

Post a Comment