Wednesday 10 May 2017

The Wanderlust Tag


Marble Canyon, Banff, AB


Where was your first plane to?

Unfortunately I don't have a very exciting answer to this as my first plane ride was when I was five and it was to Toronto, Canada. I live in Alberta and it's only about a four hour plane ride.


You're leaving tomorrow, money is no object, where are you going?

Santorini, Greece. I've seen so many stunning photos of Santorini splashed across different blogs & travel sites. Ever since I've been lusting to go there and can't wait for the day I can afford it.


Are you a repeat visitor or do you explore new places?

There are definitely many untraveled places on my bucket list but there are a few places I've been to more than once. My favorite being California. I absolutely love California and would happily travel there time and time again!



Disneyland, Anaheim, California


Hostel or Hotel?

I've only stayed in one Hostel and it was in Edmonton, AB and that right there was enough for me to never want to stay in one again. Hotels please, I enjoy my privacy.


Where would you travel just to eat food?

I honestly have no idea. I love to eat but I'm quite picky in taste so it wouldn't be somewhere where the main dishes are mostly seafood. I'm sure there are many amazing places with amazing food. I wouldn't mind travelling to a myriad of countries just to have a taste of all the different cuisines they have to offer.


Air plane Essentials and how do you pass time?

I've never been on a flight for longer than five hours but I always have at least one book (if not more) my headphones/ipod & phone. I tend to pass the time on flights by napping if I'm honest. 


Is there a place you would never go again?

Not that I can think of.


Top 3 travel items?

Camera, phone & a book because it's always nice to have something to read after exploring all day.


Preferred method of travel?

Cars. planes scare me actually. Not to the point where I won't get on a plane but I don't know how comfortable I'd be with a flight overseas not that it will stop be from going to Santorini!



Cameron Falls, Waterton, AB


Leave a comment below if you do this tag as I'd love to see where you guys have traveled.



Bri


Please follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment