Thursday 21 April 2016

Brand Love: Aveeno



Hey!
Does anyone else have that certain brand, where no matter what product you try you are never disappointed? Avenue is that brand for me. As you should know if you've been reading my blog for a while, I suffer with very dry skin. Not just on my face, my entire body. I used to have a bad case of eczema on my legs as a kid. So bad that I used to scream when my mom put lotion on me. Luckily my legs are no longer scaly and embarrassing. I believe I more or less grew out of it as it seemed to go away as I got older and I really didn't start using lotion until my late teens. My mom always preached to me the importance of lotion and now I know why.

Aveeno's Daily Moisturizing Lotion has been the only lotion moisturizing enough for my body, all others I've tried immediately sink in and I'm left with dry skin in about an hour. I haven't used the above face products yet but will report back when I do. I don't expect any disappointments though. I'm really excited to use them as my face is always parched. Unfortunately I'm almost through that entire bottle! 

Avenue truly is a great brand all around.

=)
Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment