Tuesday 26 April 2016

Lancome - Red Stiletto




Hey everyone!

I think I may have found my new favourite red lipstick (current favourite: Russian Red - MAC) and this is surprising for me as I didn't think anything would replace Russian Red as my favourite! I've owned this lipstick for a while now but never appreciated it until now this moment.

Red Stiletto is part of Lancomes Color Design Lipsticks. ($36 CAD) It's a cream finish and glides beautifully on the lips with amazing pigmentation. The swatch above was only one swipe across my hand! Hello color pay off! This lasted through almost my whole work day until...I ate pizza and greasy food tends to kill a lipstick no matter how amazing the staying power may be, even then the outline of my mouth was still very bright red. I only had to re apply once and the color stayed bold and did not transfer everywhere as reds are known to do. The formula didn't dry out my lips at all and it looked great all day, no settling into lines or accentuating dry patches. I have no gripes with this at all and that color is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S.


=)

Bri







No comments:

Post a Comment