Sunday 17 April 2016

Skincare Wishlist

Skincare Essentials
Hey everyone!
This should have said "Skincare Wishlist" Not essentials. These are skincare products that I am currently coveting
Believe it or not I've never tried Clinique products but this set is meant for dry skin and I've heard nothing about good things about the brand so would love to give this set a try!
Fresh is another brand I've heard a lot of hype around and anything that is meant for "Deep Hydration" is right up my alley as I suffer from very dry skin.
The Burt's Bee's wipes I've actually tried before but not the apricot ones. I loved the other ones I've used and would love to try these too.
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, another product I've heard MANY good things about. I've even heard it's better than the Bioderma Micellar Cleansing Water.
Rose Water hand cream. L'occataine has hand creams just like this and I loved the other scents Ive tried and you can always use a spare hand cream in your purse. Am I right ladies?

What are you currently coveting for your skin?

=)
Bri





Clinique face cleanser
115 CAD - sephora.com

Fresh face moisturizer
51 CAD - neimanmarcus.com

Burt s Bees face cleanser
7.68 CAD - dermstore.com

Garnier face care
1.82 CAD - boots.com

7.96 CAD - yesstyle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment