Tuesday 5 June 2018

Top Three - Summer Nail Shades



Good morning loves!

Summer's here and the bright colors are out!
I wanted to share my top three favorite summer polish shades with you. I love white nails year round. They're classy, simple and work with everything.

Essie's Blanc is my current one but I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for a different brand as I find Essie far too overpriced. You can read my full thoughts here.

Sephora's Polish in "Keep Me Posted." I thought I had a review of this up but I guess I don't, maybe I'll put one up! This shade reminds me of mermaids and the ocean. It's a stunning teal and I can't get enough of it.

Elf's Polish in I believe it's called Mango Madness. This is such a bright fun coral color. It screams summer time to me. I find it looks better on darker skin tones but that won't keep me from wearing it.

What are your favorite summer shades?

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment