Wednesday 13 June 2018

Book Review - Harry Potter & The Cursed Child

Good morning loves!

I love reading and always have and I don't share that with many people. I've decided to incorporate book reviews into my blog because  it's something I've always loved and I don't have enough people in my personal life to share it with. 

I will start off by saying I think a lot of die hard HP fans went into this thinking it was going to be like the original series which I also think is where the negative reviews of this are stemming. This is a play and is formatted to be read as such.

The story itself was excellent, I felt like I was pulled back into that old magical world with Harry, Ron, Hermione & Draco. It was like being with old friends again and seeing what had changed since their last year at Hogwarts. I like many others though do not like the play format, I truly wish this had been a full size book like the original series as I think this story could have gone on so much further. 
I don't want to give too much away but of course it follows the story of one of Harry's children. Which one, you ask? Well you'll have to read it to find out.

Any other HP Fans, what did you think of this?

Bri

Please follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment