Wednesday 6 June 2018

Weekend in the Mountains

 


 

Hello loves.

Well this past weekend was a busy one for me. I had my moms, step dads and best friends birthday's all in two days! 
So my best friend and I planned a surprise lake day for her sister which if I'm honest did not turn out at all as planned....
First of all the weather was not our friend it ended up being cold and windy as hell so the beautiful day we had planned ended up being us shivering in the water for a good half hour. We were proud we even made it that far. They invited another friend whom I hadn't seen in a good two years who happened to me one of my earliest elementary school friends so it was great to reminisce with everyone about out childhood. These are some of my closest friends as you can see from the above photos and although we hardly see each other anymore it's as if nothings changed and I will love them forever.
 Sunday, I spent the morning helping my man landscape (I hated every second of it, there is no green thumb in this body). Afterwards we headed to my mom's for dinner to celebrate their birthdays. She of course made a lovely dinner and desert as she always does for any family occasion. The next birthday I have to celebrate this month is mine and I'm turning 25 this year, I feel old you guys, real old.

What did you get up to on the weekend?


Bri


Please follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment