Monday 30 April 2018

Tarte Tartelette




Good morning loves.

I was met with some sad news this weekend, another family member of mine has passed away. This is the second one in only three months, it's been a tough year for my family and I.

Of course, I don't want to dwell on it so to keep me occupied I thought I'd write a review for you all on the Tarte, Tartelette palette. A natural all matte palette housing twelve shades. You may notice I'm missing one. While doing my makeup one morning this crashed to the ground, luckily enough though the only shade that crumbled out was the matte black which I have in almost every other palette so I wasn't too heart broken! 
These shades swatch terribly but perform like a dream on the eyes. They are silky, pigmented and blend well, the only shade I have a problem blending is the dark purple. I don't use this palette too much as I find it kind of boring. Most of the shades are too similar for my liking as you can see in the swatches. It doesn't feed my creativity, I find that most looks I try to create with this end looking the same which isn't what I look for in a palette. If you need an easy to wear palette however this would be perfect as it does create simple, professional looks for a work environment.

What's your favorite Tarte palette?

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment