Wednesday 25 April 2018

Essence Full Coverage Camoflauge Concealer



Hello loves.

I recently ran out of my current favorite concealer, Maybelline's Fit Me. So off to the store I went. I've put myself on a budget as of late meaning I needed a more affordable concealer than the Fit Me, which retails at about $10.99 CAD.
Essence has always been a super affordable brand that if I'm honest I often overlook. They had a display set up show casing many of their new releases, this being one of them.
When I first swatched it on my hand I was amazed and how thick and heavy it felt. On first application though, I found it to blend easily but it left you with more of a medium coverage than full.
I was looking to use it for my under eye area but it certainly doesn't cover enough for that use also while it doesn't crease it looks quite dry on the under eye. For concealing other areas of the face though it works wonderfully! Blends out beautifully and doesn't crease or cake and is an absolute bargain at $4.99 CAD.

 What concealer do you use for your under eyes?

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment