Monday 23 April 2018

Ro's Argan Body Conditioner



Oh, hello loves.

Lush has done it again, I've found yet another product I've fallen head over heels for. The Ro's Argan body conditioner is a thick. creamy lotion that melts into your skin making it unbelievably soft and smooth.
The scent while strong in the tub is more subtle when applied on the body. You'll smell like vanilla and roses throughout the day though so for those of you floral scent haters maybe steer clear of this.
Albeit being such a thick lotion I don't find it to leave a greasy film after using. Lush's website says to use on damp skin but I like to apply after towel drying so my skin can really drink it in.

Lush, you had me at hello and I 've yet to be disappointed in your products.

What do you guys recommend from Lush?

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment