Thursday 19 April 2018

Rub Rub Rub in the tub



Good morning loves!

If you don't know the brand Lush, where have you been? All products are handmade with ingredients that are ethically bought and they're against animal testing!

I've never been a big fan of exfoliating until lately. I always thought exfoliation was just a hyped up process and that it didn't provide any real benefits to the skin.
Rub, Rub Rub is a nice mild body scrub. Before using this you do need mix the product as I found the liquid and the salt particles separated. The salt is very fine leaving you with subtle but noticeably softer skin as it exfoliates the dead skin cells away. The scent is wonderful too although it doesn't linger long. Salt can be a bad ingredient for those of us with dry skin as it can tend to dry us out more but I found this scrub to be hydrating enough. I had no irritation, dryness or redness. If you want a tougher exfoliant, I'd recommend the Ocean Salt scrub.

I plan to keep this on rotation for the next little bit and might even sneak in a repurchase!

What do you to exfoliate your body?

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin

 

1 comment:

  1. This was helpful!
    Check out my blog too <3
    www.bernadetarupainyte.com

    ReplyDelete