Tuesday 27 February 2018

Highlighter Collection

 


 


 
{top to bottom:  Becca Rose Quartz, ColourPop Fanny Pack & Benefit's Watt's Up}



{left to right: 143, Glo Getter, Forever Lit, Daydream, Forever Young & Kitty Kat}


Hello loves.

We all love a good glow and summer is fast approaching! Bring on the sunshine!
I wanted to share my tiny but ever growing highlighter collection because if you ask me summer is the time for an all out glow. I want to look like a highlight goddess.

Let's start from the beginning. The first ever highlight I used was Benefit's Watts Up as it was a mini included in the Bronze of Champions kit. Full review here. *cringes at the old photography*
 This was my favorite highlight for a long time but the more I experiment I find that it's a touch too dark for my pale skin, good thing that this tube is on it's last legs.

 ColourPop Fanny Pack, still one of my favorites. This isn't available anymore. I love a stark white highlight and this one packs a punch. I like to layer Forever Lit from the N.G. glow kit over this to really make it pop but used alone you can make it quite subtle. Review here.

ABH N.G. glow kit. I did a full review on this just a few days ago so I won't go into much detail. My favorite shade of course, shocker is Forever Lit. 

Becca Light Chaser Highlight in Rose Quartz. I am head over heels for this. It's stunning and drop dead gorgeous when reflected in the light. This will probably be the one and only highlight gracing my cheekbones this summer. I picked this up on sale to boot! I've yet to use it on my eyes though but I can only imagine how beautiful it will be.

Okay, so I forgot to photograph one as I didn't even think about it honestly. It's a highlight in an elf contour quad I have. It's a white highlight but unlike Forever Lit and Fanny Pack it's subtle, almost barely there. I'm not a fan and I rarely use it. 

There are so many amazing highlights on the market, I have my eye on a few of the ABH glow kits still and can't wait to get my hands on them.

What's your favorite highlight?

Bri

Please follow on Bloglovin





 

 

1 comment:

  1. Wowww 💕💕💟💟💕💕

    ReplyDelete