Wednesday 21 February 2018

Bedroom Eyes







Well, hello again loves.

We all love a sexy, sultry eye look. The Too Faced Boudoir palette delivers just that.

Soft, blendable colors that can easily take you from day to night. The swatches above do no justice to how these perform on the eyes. The shimmer shades swatched nicely but the mattes on the other hand look rather chalky. I've always found Too Faced to do a matte shade well and was surprised at how they swatched. Albeit, owning this palette forever this is the first and only time I've "swatched" it.

When dipping into the shadows there's a lot of kick up but that doesn't bother me. They apply and blend like a dream. French Tickler being black of course is harder to blend out so be wary of that.
A neutral color scheme with three deeper shades to add depth. This little palette packs a punch and can create a soft daytime look for everyday wear to a sulrty look for a night on the town. My favorite shade is "Satin Sheets" which I believe is included in quite a few other Too Faced palettes.

What's your favorite "mini" Too Faced Palette?

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment