Tuesday 13 February 2018

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick Collection









Hello loves!

We all know I'm one of the biggest lip junkies you'll ever meet. Here I am again with yet another lip product collection. The Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish lipsticks are some of the best, affordable lipsticks you will ever find. They retail for $6.99 CAD and are an absolute bargain!

Alongside the original range that was released there's been a nude range and a matte range released as well. The mattes are my favorite formula and include my favorite shades, although I only own two. The mattes and nudes don't include as many shades as the original line up.

Originals:
01 -  A deep ruby red. I've gone into enough detail on my never ending love for a red lip on this blog so I won't drag on with this.

05 - A bright rosy pink. One I don't reach for often as again I prefer a red. 

08 - A deep coral toned pink. This one looks very used but in all honesty, I forgot to put it down whilst putting the cap on leading to a smashed top. Oops. Another one I don't wear very often.

10 -  Bright, pink toned red. Although I like my reds dark and toned down this one is great for the spring/summer! Bring on those fun, bright colors!

11 - Deep, dark red. Extremely similar to shade 01 but being the junkie I am, I needed both. They're almost identical if I'm honest.

14 - A deep beige nude. Perfect lip for everyday work, or if like me you work in an office and need a more toned down look for everyday. (Just kidding, I rock a red lip to work almost five days a week)

17 - A light rosy pink. I prefer this over 05 because it's more subtle and looks far more natural. Pinks don't mesh well with my fair skin and not so perfectly white teeth, especially not the obnoxiously bright shades.

30 - A deep purple berry shade. This gorgeous color is gracing my lips today and I love it. The downside with this one is that I find it applies patchy but not enough to deter me from using it.


The Nudes:
40 -  a pale beige. This one is too light for me and needs to be paired with a darker nude liner to work. Otherwise, I look dead.

42 - A dark pink toned beige. Much better suited to me. A simple easy to wear no fuss nude. We all need one (100) in our collection.

Excluding the mattes, these are formulated with a smooth, creamy finish and intense color payoff. I haven't been disappointed in any of them yet and will eventually own the entire collection I'm sure. 
I will certainly be trying to find other shades in the matte formula as I just can't enough of matte lips. Yes, I know glitter is the on trend thing at the moment but my love affair with mattes is too great to give up.

What is your favorite lip range/product?

Bri

Please follow on Bloglovin




No comments:

Post a Comment