Monday 26 February 2018

*ESQIDO LASHES

 


 



Hello loves. 

Do you ever read a PR blog post and become intrigued by the brand? Well, recently as I was trying to catch up on my blogs (I'm talking years of back logged posts) there was a post on Beauty and The Chic about Esqido Lashes. The presentation of the products was beautiful and the lashes looked to be of incredible quality.

Low and behold a few weeks later they contacted me asking if I'd like to try a pair. Little did they know I'd already been perusing the site wondering which ones I'd like to order! 
I chose the Voila lash style. 

These were much larger than expected! I love a voluminous, glamorous lash and these delivered just that. I won't lie though I had to trim quite a bit off and they still gave me a gloriously full look that I am in love with. The brands packaging while simple is stunning using white and rose gold for that extra touch. Along with a set of lashes they sent a tube of their lash glue. This glue makes lash application so much easier than the traditional tubes you have to squeeze, simply pull out the applicator and brush it along the lash band. Esqido's lashes also have a nice, wide lash band which helps too.

 
Here is my before & after. As you can see, a fairly dramatic difference but one I adore!
Fabulous quality that I hope I can make last for multiple uses. I highly recommend checking Esqido out as I myself will definitely be purchasing more in the future!

What's your favorite lash brand?
*(products were sent to me in return for a review, all opinions are my own) 

No comments:

Post a Comment