Wednesday 7 February 2018

ABH Nicole Guerriero - Glow Kit




{swatches left to right: Kitty Kat, Forever Young, Daydream, Forever Lit, Glo Getter, 143}

 Good morning loves!
I hope you're all having an incredible day. I apologize for my lack of posts over the past couple of weeks. I've had a lot of personal matters to deal with as of late and was given some very sad news last night. 

In a bid to try and keep my mind off it I wanted to create a post surrounding this stunning product.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is one of my favorite brands. I've yet to buy a product that I've been disappointed with. Yes, that includes Subculture.

Who doesn't love to glow?
 I don't go a day without highlight, why would you want to? 
This was a collaboration with Youtuber Nicole Guerriero and was limited edition. 

There are six different highlighters in varying tones in huge pans. I can't imagine ever hitting pan on one of these bad boys.

Kitty Kat - a peachy pink 
Forever Young - a peach toned beige
Daydream - Orange
Forever Lit -  Bright cool white
Glo Getter -Gold
143 - A darker gold 

My favorite and most used shade is Forever Lit, it's stunning on my pale complexion and creates a lovely sheen although I do find it a tad harder to blend out than the other shades. 
All six shades are extremely soft which as you know creates some kick up but that doesn't bother me and they create a beautiful metallic finish on the skin. There's a good range of shades for all skin tones in here, so much so that some although I still use them a couple are almost too dark for me. Daydream is quite dark on my skin as well as 143. ABH states that you can use these on your eyes as well which I love to do to add more dimension to a look, it helps me get use out of every shade in the palette instead of only using the highlights suited to my fair skin. It's easy to create a subtle glow with this if you prefer a more toned down lit from within look but builds beautifully for those like me who want to glow so bright that space can see me. The powders are finely milled but still contain particles of shimmer which if not applied carefully can quickly spread around the face making you look more like a disco ball than a glowing goddess. 

I wish you guys were still able to pick this up! There was just no way I could go without mentioning this beauty on my little space on the web. 

What is your favorite highlighter?

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment